Since 2010 Lynn’s blog has been enjoyed by readers attracted to her unique perspective on all things water, ranging from personal encounters to national trends . As time and passion allow, she also contributes to other forums, some recent examples of which are linked below.
- “High Marks: Distributed, building-scale treatment systems can recover quickly by avoiding flood zones”. Water Environment & Technology. May 2022. p. 73.
- “Unifying Terminology: Agreeing on New Terms for a New Era”. Water Environment & Technology. February 2021.
- “A Watershed Moment for the Future of Infrastructure”. Water Environment & Technology. August 2021.
- “Democracy: The other hidden infrastructure.” Water Environment Federation website. January 2021.
- “Adapting to Plan Tomorrow’s Sewer“, Water Environment & Technology, June 2020. Coauthored with Craig Lindell.
- H2 Equity: Rebuilding a fair system of water services for America. 2020. Report coauthored with Sridhar Vedachalam and Timothy Male.
- Opportunities in Distributed Water Infrastructure. 2019.
- Brooking’s blog posts on infrastructure and more, 2015-present.
- Water Online’s Water Innovation Magazine, Top Trends for 2015, author of “5 Ways to Ensure Resiliency”
- “Waukesha Should Look to Other Alternatives for Water“, Op Ed, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, 10 December 2015.