Lynn speaks to audiences of all sorts, focusing on the connection between water, climate, and resource sustainability, as well as innovations in the water industry. Her 30-year career spanning work in water, energy, ecology, population genetics and land conservation gives her a unique systems-thinking perspective that informs all she does. Lynn is a sought-after speaker, panelist, and moderator known for being energetic, thought-provoking, and positive about the opportunities ahead.
Recent speaking roles include:
- “Integrated Water Management – What Is It and How Can It Benefit Your Community and Your River“, 24 August 2016, webinar speaker for Urban Waters Learning Network.
- “America’s Water: Innovation at Work“, 25 March 2016, panelist for Columbia Water Center, Columbia University, New York NY
- “New Opportunities in Decentralized/Distributed Wastewater Treatment and Reuse”, 4 November 2015, Keynote address for Onsite Wastewater Mega-conference, Virginia Beach VA.
- “Utility / Utility Collaboration“, 21 July 2015, moderator for panel discussion for Water Environment Federation’s Great Water Cities, New Orleans LA.
- “Water Challenges for the Future“, 15 July 2015, Farm Foundation Forum, National Press Club, Washington DC.
- “Understanding the Impact of Water Resiliency on Future Generations”, 16 March 2015, GE Ecomagination World Water Day Google hangout event
- Interview with “Modern Pumping Today“, February 2015 issue
- Municipal Bond Buyers Conference, 24 February 2015, La Quinta CA. Keynote
- National Federation of Municipal Analysts, 22-23 January, 2015, Houston TX. Panelist for “Sustainability” topic.
- Farm Foundation Roundtable, 7-9 January, 2015, Orlando FL. Speaker “Freshwater Crisis Facing the United States”
- Western Power Summit, 2-3 November 2014, Las Vegas NV. Panelist on water-energy
- WUWM, 31 October 2014: Interview and coverage of work at The Johnson Foundation
- Water Online Radio, 21 October 2014 Podcast
- E&E TV, 6 October 2014 Video interview
- University of North Carolina, Environmental Finance Center, 5 May 2014: Panelist
- WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio, 24 June 2013 Interview
- Rocky Mountain PBS “Colorado State of Mind”, 18 October 2011: Panelist
- E&E TV, 15 Sept 2010, Transcript of video interview